Using your Aeries portal
OUSD and SJT use Aeries for enrollment and registration, grading, and communication with families. It is critical that as an SJT parent you are able to login and access your and your student's information on this portal.
Through the OUSD Aeries Portal, students and parents can access student information and authorizations including:
- Attendance records for the year
- Student Grades
- Unofficial Transcripts (9-12)
- Graduation Status (9-12)
- Assignment Information (if teacher is using the Aeries.net grade book)
- Medical and Immunization Information
- Teacher Email
- Authorizations for your Student (Including directory release authorization.)
Create your Parent Account in Aeries
- Go to OUSD Aeries Portal
Note: If this is your *first time* logging in, you will need to select "Create a New Account" using an email address that you check *regularly* and a password that you will remember.
- Select "Parent/Guardian" as your account type
- Enter and Confirm the email and password that you used to set up the account
Note: Your confirmation email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is *required* to verify your email address. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox right away.
- Link your account to your STUDENT'S profile. Your verification code should come to your email address.
Note: You will need their STUDENT ID # and the verification code from your email to link profiles.
- Confirm your relationship to the student(s)
Note: You can add additional children to your account by clicking on the CHANGE STUDENT menu button, then the ADD ADDITIONAL STUDENT button